Dental Health Must-Do’s
- Brush your teeth with fluoride toothpaste for two to three minutes at least twice daily. Choosing a toothpaste with fluoride can reduce tooth decay by as much as 40 percent.
- Use a soft-bristled toothbrush and brush properly by positioning the brush at a 45-degree angle where your gums and teeth meet.
- Replace your toothbrush every three months or after you’ve been sick.
- Floss daily. Use the proper technique and gently insert floss between teeth using a back-and-forth motion. Curve the floss into a C-shape against one tooth and then the other.
- Visit our office twice a year for cleanings and exams.